Perched on the clifftop of argaubly Bali’s most beautiful stretch of coastline. Pura Lodge has something for everyone.
Maybe you are looking to surf world class waves? If so we have Impossibles Bingin and Dreamland in Paddling distance.
Perhaps yoga is you thing? Pura Lodge have daily sessions in our purpose built yoga studio.
Simply looking to relax? Then grab your book, recline by the pool and take in the 180 degree unspoilt coastal views.
With seven individually styled accommodation options, spa and restaurant serving healthy local organic produce we feel they may have thought of everything, so you don’t have to.
Contact The Bali Surf Travel Company Today
Property EnquiryEnquire about this property
- Wifi available in the restaurant and pool area;
- All Bungalows have air conditioning;
- All Bungalows have hot water;
- All Bungalows have private tropical outdoor bathrooms;
- All bungalows have traditional alang alang (thatched roof);
- Breakfast included;
- Free flow tea & coffee for breakfast;
- Onsite restaurant for lunch and dinner;
- Each bungalow has unique decoration;
- Swimming pool;
- bathroom & swimming pool towels provided
Please contact us for rates
|Morning Practice 8.00 – 9.30am|
|Fri||5 Element Yoga|
|Sat||Yin Yang Flow|
- Full Body Balinese Massage with Organic Herbs and Oils 1 hour Rp 150.000 – 90 minutes Rp 190.000
- Warm Stone Massage, truly soothing for your back and shoulder tension 90 minutes Rp 225.000
- Facial Cleansing and Massage with all Natural Products 1 hour and 30 minutes Rp 200.000
- Body Scrub with Massage using natural Traditional Ingredients 2 hours Rp 280.000
- Pressure Point Massage with Mr. Tendon 1 hour Rp 350.000
- Stiff Surfer Back and Shoulder Massage 45 minutes Rp 150.000
- New! Steamed Herbal Sachet Massage with Organic Oils 1 hour and 30 minutes Rp 200.000
The Temple Suite is set in a private garden and offers the visitor complete privacy with a private lap pool and pool-side bale. A natural river stone bathroom is an fantastic feature. The suite is extremely large, additional beds can be added to accommodate friends or children. Guests can either dine in the suite, by the pool, or join the other guests in the cliff edge restaurant.
This large ocean view suite is perfect for familiies. The large deck offers unspoilt views over Impossibles surf break. Shower under the stars with a soundtrack of crashing waves. While away the day watching surfers tackle Impossibles surf break. Kids love the upstairs sleeping area.
Fall asleep to the sound of the ocean. This beautiful private self contained suite is built into the cliffside. Watch the surfers below from your own private seating area
The driftwood suite is built using driftwood collected from nearby beaches and walls rendered with clay from the property. The beautiful openair bathroom is decorated with frangipani and other tropical plants and flowers making this option the perfect romantic hideaway.
Painted Green to fit its name, the Papaya suite is situated towards the back of the property in a verdant tropical garden. Smaller and cozier, the Papaya would be the perfect room for a young couple.
You can forget about the oustside world from within the sanctuary of the Spice Suite. it’s peaceful inner courtyard complete with Balinese Bale, perfect for daytime relaxation or as an extra bed for the kids.
Nestled half way down the cliff, one reaches the Eagle’s Nest via stairs that hug the cliff face. This of course makes the Eagle’s Nest a suite not suited for the faint of heart. Once down there though the adventurous are rewarded! The stairs lead to the top floor of the suite where a day bed/wave spotting balcony is the perfect spot to chill and watch the sunset or relax in during the day with a good book. The view of the Impossibles Surf Break is spectacular from here. The stairs then continue to the main deck and the entrance to the master bedroom, this airconditioned room is fitted with a large double bed, mosquito net and a safety deposit box. Outside the bedroom a large deck is an excellent area to sun tan! The only problem this suite has is the slightly higher possibility of monkey raids, so if you don’t like monkeys and their occasional morning visits, then the Eagle’s Nest is not for you.